Čeština | Dansk | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Norsk | Polski | Português | Pусский | Suomi | Svenska | US
Click on the map of Europe and select your country.
There you find:
- Language area coordination centres
- HD associations
- Study sites
Another way to navigate is to use the menu on the left. There you find Locations, Coordination Centres
and HD Associations
and their contact details.
Please feel free to contact us by phone, email or fax.
REGISTRY Enrolled its 10,000th Participant
study enrolled its 10,000th participant on Sept 18, 2012. This participant was enrolled by site Münster
who will receive an iPAD for use in study assessments and other study-related activities. This is a fantastic achievement for the entire network and we would like to thank all sites, HD participants and their families who have contributed to this significant milestone. We are very grateful for your continued support.
Patients and Relatives ...
A contact form
allows you to anonymously contact
EHDN for advice and for help in getting in touch with experts on Huntington's Disease.
Physicians and Researchers ...
Apply for an EHDN Login! A login to the European HD Network allows you to
join an existing or to build up a new study site, to access working areas
or to join research working groups
. Please contact
the network in order to get a login.
Latest News of the Network
- EHDN election period 2014 - results
- EHDN Newsletter - 22nd Edition
- Job offers: Data analysis/statistical modeling position, Paris, FR / Neurologist, Bern, Switzerland
- Announcement of the PRIDE-HD study start
- EHDN Fellowship Exchange Programme FEP
- REGISTRY Substudy Documents
- Recent publications
- EHDNs Scientific Strategic Plan
- HDBuzz now available in several languages
- Standards of Care Guidelines published early 2012
- Journal of HD (JHD) 3rd issue July 2014
- EHDN would like to inform about the Enroll-HD Newsletter
- Video Postcards from Charles Sabine
- Survey for Young Adults
- EHDN Research Projects
- Note: HSGs COHORT study data available for EHDN members
- EHDN Motor Rating 2012
- EHDN Membership - Apply here!
- EHDN Constitution
- EHDN Newsletter Subscription