Čeština | Dansk | Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Norsk | Polski | Português | Pусский | Suomi | Svenska | US
Click on the map of Europe and select your country.
There you find:
- Language area coordination centres
- HD associations
- Study sites
Another way to navigate is to use the menu on the left. There you find Locations, Coordination Centres
and HD Associations
and their contact details.
Please feel free to contact us by phone, email or fax.
EHDN is Launching the New Website
|NEW EHDN WEBSITE|
We are happy to announce that EHDN has a new public face. Please visit us at www.ehdn.org
Find information based on your background as clinician, researcher, HD family member or sponsor.
Patients and Relatives ...
A contact form
allows you to anonymously contact
EHDN for advice and for help in getting in touch with experts on Huntington's Disease.
Physicians and Researchers ...
Apply for an EHDN Login! A login to the European HD Network allows you to
join an existing or to build up a new study site, to access working areas
or to join research working groups
. Please contact
the network in order to get a login.
Latest News of the Network
- EHDN2016 Plenary Meeting - REGISTRATION CLOSED!
- EHDN Newsletter - 29th Edition
- Job offers: Enroll-HD Monitor UK - October 2016
- Announcement of the PRIDE-HD study start
- EHDN Fellowship Exchange Programme FEP
- REGISTRY Substudy Documents
- Recent publications
- EHDNs Scientific Strategic Plan
- HDBuzz now available in several languages
- Standards of Care Guidelines published early 2012
- Journal of HD (JHD) 3rd issue July 2014
- EHDN would like to inform about the Enroll-HD Newsletter
- Video Postcards from Charles Sabine 2016
- Survey for Young Adults
- EHDN Research Projects
- Note: HSGs COHORT study data available for EHDN members
- EHDN Motor Rating
- EHDN Membership - Apply here!
- EHDN Constitution
- EHDN Newsletter Subscription