|European HD Network Plenary Meeting - EHDN 2010 - Introduction
Looking back on a successful meeting
Members and Guests,
On behalf of the Executive Committee of the European Huntington´s Disease Network (EHDN), European Huntington´s Disease Association (EHA) and the members of the Program and Organizing Committee it is our pleasure to cordially invite you to attend the 6th EHDN Plenary Meeting which will be held from September 3rd to September 5th, 2010, in Prague, Czech Republic.
Once again, the 6th EHDN Plenary Meeting is held in conjunction with the 14th EHA Meeting (from September 5th to September 6th, 2010). The meeting venue is the Hilton Prague, located alongside the River Vltava and close to the historical city centre of Prague.
All EHDN plenary sessions will be open to clinicians, scientists, EHA delegates and members of families
affected by HD. To facilitate participation of family members from the Czech Republic and Eastern European countries, live translations of the sessions into
Czech and Polish will be provided.
For the first time, there will be a congress fee of a maximum of 85€ per participant to guarantee the high level of quality of the Plenary Meeting of EHDN. The fee will be charged during the registration process. Payments can be made by credit card.
Reports on recent advances in HD (in both basic and clinical sciences) will be
presented. Aside from participating in the plenary sessions and
the poster viewing sessions, participants will have
an opportunity to meet and exchange informally.
The EHDN 2010 programme has 14 main sections:
added social activities (guided city tours) on Sunday afternoon to continue the
traditional format of the meeting.
- Plenary Session I: Welcome and Introduction, Hot Topics (Friday 08.30)
- Plenary Session II: Working Group Presentations (Friday 11.15)
- Poster Viewing (Friday 13.45 - 15.00)
- Session I: Presentation of Endorsed Projects (15.00)
- Plenary Session III: Keynote Presentation
- Plenary Session IV: Business Meeting (Friday 18.00)
- Poster Viewing with Bar and Finger Food (Friday 19.00 - 21.00)
- Special Session: Huntington, History and Art (Saturday 08.30)
- Plenary Session V: Scientific Presentations (Saturday 09.00)
- Plenary Session VI: Keynote Presentation (Saturday 11.00)
- Poster Viewing (Saturday 13.30 - 15.00)
- Plenary Session VII: Scientific Presentations
- Breakfast Training Courses (parallel sessions; Sunday 08.00)
- Plenary Session VIII: Scientific Presentations (Sunday 10.00)
We look forward very much to your participation in the EHDN Plenary Meeting in
Information about the meeting: