|Working Groups - Behavioural Phenotype - Meetings
Please choose a meeting date on the left to get information about the meeting agenda and location.
Meeting in September 2009
The Behavioural WG meet at the Westing Hotel in Vancouver, Canadá in September 2009, toguether with representatives of the Behavioural WG of the HSG.
BWG in Edgbaston Birmingham march 26-27 -2010
The address of the meeting is
Lecture theatre Department of Psychiatry Barberry Building 25 Vincent Drive Edgbaston- Birmingham B15 2FG
The nearest train station is “University”
The most appropriate hotels are Jurys Inn or the Premier Inn in Central Birmingham . You can easily get a taxi from there to the venue.
26th - 27th March 2010, Birmingham
Behavioural Phenotype Working Group
- Welcome and Apologies for absence
- REGISTRY v3 update (Marleen van Walsem)
- PBA-s interview:
- Reliability data from TRACK-HD (Jenny Callaghan)
- Performance in TRACK-HD (David Craufurd)
- Training and Certification – review of progress
- Review and discussion of REGISTRY substudies
- Sib Pair study (Jenny da Souza)
- Psychosis study (Jenny Crookes)
- Symptomatic treatment trials:
- bupropion / apathy (Eric van Duijn)
- citalopram / irritability (David Craufurd)
- nabilone (Hugh Rickards)
- others planned?
- Delphi project (David Craufurd)
- Any other business
- Date and Venue of next meeting
No text: enter the text here...