Behavioural Phenotype Working Group6th - 7th March 2009, Leiden Friday 6th March
, 13:30 hrs.
19:00 hrs. Dinner at 'Het Prentenkabinet' restaurant, Leiden Saturday 7th March
- Welcome and Apologies for absence
- Registry v3.
- PBA-s for Registry – update on progress
2. training programme
3. reliability and validity testing
4. re-inclusion of ‘obsessive-compulsive’ question?
5. certification (should we start in 2009?)
6. library of scoring examples (Jenny Callaghan)
- Validation of BDI and Hamilton against UHDRS in Registry data,
and factor analysis of UHDRS behaviour section, BDI and Hamilton
- Clinical correlates of Apathy (Erik van Duijn)
- TRACK-HD study (David Craufurd)
- Symptomatic treatment trials (updates)
1. Apathy (Erik van Duijn)
2. Irritability (David Craufurd / Hugh Rickards)
3. Nabilone (Hugh Rickards)
, 09:00 – 13:00 hrs.
- CHDI Clinical Development Programme and FuRSt-pHD (Dan van Kammen)
- PREDICT-HD study (Kevin Duff)
- update on activities of HSG Behavioural phenotype WG (Mark Groves)
- possible joint meeting of EHDN and HSG Behavioural WGs in Vancouver?
- Proposed / ongoing projects – informal discussion of suggestions / contributions
- Any other business
- Date and Venue of next meeting
| || |