Meeting in Manchester, 9th September 2005
- Final discussion on drug scoring:
Conclusions and suggestions for EHDN
- Is there agreement on scoring criteria?
- Is the impact of each criterion on the final drug score appropriate?
- Is the score for each drug appropriate?
- Do the final drug scores reflect our thinking about the drugs?
- Have we forgotten any important drug?
Next steps for the working group
- Is there a drug or mechanism that we can recommend for clinical trial?
- If yes: what kind of trial?
- If no: what are the criteria/requirements that need to be fulfilled to get into clinical trials
- How do we want to update our drug scoring in the future?
- Do we want to proceed into an investigator initiated trial?
- Do we want to get pharmaceutical industry interested in running trials? If so, how do we want to establish this and what kind of trial would be our favourite to realize?
- Further suggestions by open discussion with all the working group members
| || |