Working group meeting in Berlin
The symptomatic treatment working group will meet the 16. July 2005 in Berlin.
Meeting Place: Seminarraum
Friday, the 15.07.2005
- The need for and the importance of symptomatic treatment trials in HD - Goals of the working groups meeting (Prof. J. Priller)
- What can Euro-HD Network (EHDN) do to promote symptomatic treatment trials (Prof. Landwehrmeyer)
- Current practice in symptomatic treatment approches- an overview (S. Simpson ?, N.N.)
- Discussion (all):
-What are the most disturbing symptoms in HD for which there is no established symptomatic therapy ?
- In which areas are currently available treatment options most unsatisfactory ?
- Are there satisfactory treatment options for common complains in HD?
- Which are the compounds of potential interests for symptomatic treatment for HD?
12:00 Protocol development and design of a clinical trial: symptomatic
treatment for paranoia and delusion – an example (D. Ecker)
- A compound
- A protocol
12:30 Lunch (finger food)
13:00 Discussion of potential protocols (all)
- Memory defizits
15:30 Evaluation of non-pharmacological-interventions: possible designs of controlled trials (Ecker)
16:00 Discussion and plan of action including deadlines (all)
17:00 End of meeting
Map Berlin Carité
Please confirm your attendance in the meeting via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants in the meeting
Dr. Craufurd Psychatrie, Manchester
J. Foster Scotland
R. Dargan Belfast
Prof. J. Priller Berlin, Charité Neurologie
Dr. W. Fischer Sanofi, Berlin
Dr. M. Herbst Max Delbrück Zentrum, Berlin
Dr. C. Saft Neurologie, Bochum
Dr. J. Andrich Neurologie, Bochum
D. Ecker Neurologie, Ulm
Prof. Landwehrmeyer Neurologie, Ulm
Prof. Dr. Gaus Biomathematik, Ulm